WD is a well-known computer hard drive brand, which has large range of hard drive with various storage capacities. These hard drives are widely used due to its high performance, portability, nice look, etc. It provides you a large storage capacity and holds data for long time thus suitable for backup crucial data. HDD is the most secured place to store crucial data.
Every HDD user should be aware of data recovery procedure to get rid of data loss problem because none of the hard disk manufacturers provides data recovery tool. As data loss from WD hard disk a common occurrence which may make you worried. Now in the era of advanced technology there are many recovery tools you may get on internet but you should take a while for choosing reliable software to recover WD hard drive data. ExFAT Recovery is one of the most used and recommended tool for quick and complete data recovery from WD hard drive. Besides this, you can use this software to recover data from GUID partition with utmost ease.
Common causes behind data loss from WD HDD
- Accidental deletion: Deleting unnecessary files and folder is a common operation done by user. But while performing cleaning operation if user deletes important files by mistakenly then it leads to data loss.
- Virus Attack: Virus and malware are born to modify files and folders stored on your computer. Sometimes they may delete important files from computer.
- Unintentional Format: Sometimes while interfacing pen drive there may pop up error message like drive is not format, format it now. In such case you may format external hard drive due to which whole stored data will be deleted.
- File System Corruption: File system contains detail information about files and folders and make them available to OS for quick access. If file system get corrupted or damage due to any reason then data stored on that partition become inaccessible.
- Partitioning Error: OS allows you to partition hard drive into multiple small logical units but while partitioning any interruption while partitioning lead to deletion of partition and leaf to large data loss.
- Abnormal Termination: Ejecting WD hard drive from computer without following ejection procedure then there is a chance of data loss from WD hard drive.
Eye catching features of ExFAT Recovery software:
exFAT Recovery tool is specially designed to recover WD Hard drive data with powerful algorithm which scans entire hard drive for WD data recovery within few minutes. This software is smart enough which identifies almost all type of files and recover them without any modification. This software can recover data from corrupted or formatted WD hard disk. You can make use of this software to recover data from lost or deleted WD partition. It follows automated process and does not let you worry about how to recover WD hard drive data. It has great interactive user interface which helps to perform WD hard drive recovery process with utmost ease. Recovered data can be viewed before storing them on storage device. After WD hard drive recovery recovered data can be stored any storage device. This software will retrieve data from WD hard drive and various storage devices such as memory card, pen drive, hard dive etc. It also supports Seagate hard drive recovery, Hitachi hard drive, Toshiba hard drive, and so on.
Steps to recover data from Western Digital hard drive:
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of the software. Connect the WD hard drive to the system. Launch the application and from main screen, select the “Recover Drives” option.
Step 2: select either "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" or "Partition Recovery " option to recover WD hard drive data.
Step 3: After selecting option, the application displays a list of partitions on system. Select Western Digital hard drive and proceeds.
Step 4: Now, the software starts scanning and after recovering data from WD hard drive list of recovered files displayed which can be “Save” restored files to the destination location.