Whenever we purchase any hard drive for some purpose it consists of single partition. Therefore, to make its use in best possible way, we create number of partitions to store files and fodders in much organized way. Such crucial partitions sometime start delivering error message like “Disk 1 Not Initialized.” As this kind of instance happen each of the files and folders of the respective drive get unreachable or inaccessible. As this kind of data inaccessibility happen questions like “how to recover partition not initialized” arises. The best way to regain access to all the pre-saved files from such drive is implementation of ExFAT Recovery software. This software performs rigorous scanning of the drive in few seconds of its installation and enlists each of the files that can be recovered. It also insists you to recover logical partition in an efficient manner.
Partition not initialized due to following reasons:
There are few of the circumstances that repeatedly cause such kind of data loss; some of them are detailed as follows:
- Virus Attack: It is one of the most common data loss scenarios that are faced by many users. Once virus get injected on boot sector of hard drive then it cause severe damage to hard drive and may be result in error like “ Partition Not Initialized”.
- Improper Shutdown: Sudden shut down of system while performing the process either expanding or reducing the size of partition then it may lead to the deletion of partition or sometimes system shows an error message like “Partition Not Initialized” and as a result data become inaccessible.
- Software Conflict: Software conflict may cause severe damage to the File Allocation Table including many other important data files. Once file allocation table get corrupted then system shows an error message like “Partition Not Initialized” or system tell you to initialize the partition which may make complete data inaccessible.
- Improper Usage of Disk Management: Disk management utility is used to expand or reduce the size of partition as per the requirement. But sometimes while allocating the free space, you may end up with the deletion or loss of important partition from the hard drive.
Apart from above mentioned data loss scenarios, there are other reasons such as damaged Windows file system, bad sector on hard drive, Unintentional format of partition, etc. that may lead to the complete data loss. In such type of situations, you are wondering how to recover partition not initialized? Do not worry! ExFAT recovery is one of the most convenient and reliable software which helps you to recover partition that not exist within couple of minutes. Partition not initialized data recovery can easily be achieved with the use of powerful ExFAT recovery software in your system.
Striking features of ExFAT Recovery software:
- It can easily restore partition not initialized from Laptop or desktop hard drive with utmost ease.
- ExFAT recovery is the best choice to retrieve partition not initialized.
- It is designed with advanced features which help you to recover partition not initialized in an effective way.
- This software work effectively on different versions of Windows and MAC Operating System.
- It can easily recover data from formatted or reformatted partition in just few mouse clicks. If you want to know more about how to recover formatted ExFAT partition then go through this link: http://www.exfatrecovery.net/formatted-partition.html
- You can easily preview the recovered data prior to saving. This feature helps you to analyze the overall performance of this effective tool.
- It supports recovery of data from different partition such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT, etc. which is corrupted, damaged, not initialized or dead due to any reasons.
- It provides best graphical user interface to recover partition that not exit in short span of time.
Simple steps to recover partition not initialized:
1. Download and install ExFAT recovery software to recover partition that not exist. Open the software and click on “Recover Drives” option from the main screen to get back data from partition.
2. click on “Partition Recovery” option and proceed to the next step to retrieve data from corrupted partition.
3. Select the corrupted partition and click on “Next” option.
4. Use “Data View” or “File Type View” option to view the recovered list and save it in a desired location.