Have you ever met with a situation when you accidentally formatted or unintentionally deleted some important data such as photos, important documents, video and audio files, movies, etc. from the GUID partition? In such data loss scenarios, the first question arises in your mind is, how to recover GUID partition? Do not worry! Just go through this page and find the exact solution to get rid from such kind of problems.
GUID partition table is the partitioning scheme on a physical hard drive, which uses globally unique identifier. Like other partition, GUID partition is also highly prone to virus attack due to which your important data may get deleted or lost from GUID partition. It is one of the most frustrating situations when you accidentally delete or lose precious data from GUID partition due to any reasons. In such type of situations, you are wondering how to recover GUID partition? Be relaxed! ExFAT recovery is the powerful and effective tool to recover GUID partition with utmost ease. It provides best graphical user interface which helps you to retrieve GUID partition in short span of time. It also insists you to restore NTFS partition in an effective and efficient way.
Common reasons that lead to deletion or loss of data from GUID partition:
- Master boot loader is the basic partitioning scheme which is used in so many Operating Systems. It is used to boot Operating System and play a vital role to start the system. If it gets corrupted then it won’t allow BIOS to boot the Windows Operating System. Due to this system denies to open and as a result all data become inaccessible from GUID partition.
- As said, Virus infection or malware is the major reasons that may cause severe damage to hard drive including GUID partition. GUID partition may get altered or corrupted due to Trojan virus attack resulting in loss of data.
- Sudden shutdown of system while formatting or re-formatting the partition may lead to the deletion or loss of GUID partition and henceforth important data becomes unreadable.
- File system play a vital role in partitioning the hard drive. But sometimes, you alter or change the file system property which make the entire drive inaccessible and may get result in corruption or deletion of GUID partition.
In order to recover GUID partition, you need some reliable, fast and attractive utility known as ExFAT recovery software. It has inbuilt advanced scanning algorithms to scan the drive quickly and find all the deleted or lost partition within couple of minutes. It can easily restore GUID partition which is deleted, lost or formatted due to any reasons.
Prominent features of ExFAT Recovery software:
- It has the ability to restore GUID partition table which are deleted or lost unintentionally from the hard drive.
- ExFAT recovery tool is one of the most attractive and convenient utility which is used by professionals and experts in order to retrieve data from GUID partition.
- This software is recovers compressed files from NTFS partition with the same ease it does for other file formats.
- You can easily perform GUID partition data recovery with the help of ExFAT recovery tool in short span of time.
- It comes up with advanced features such as Preview Option. With the help of Preview option, you can easily view the recovered data prior to saving.
- This software can be used for recovering files from different versions of Windows and Mac Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite respectively.
- It can easily recover files from damaged, corrupted, broken or bad hard drive within few clicks. If you want to know more about how to recover files from damaged hard drive then, go through this link: http://www.exfatrecovery.net/how-to-files-from-damaged-hard-drive.html
Simple steps to restore GUID partition:
1. Download and install the demo version of ExFAT recovery tool on your system. Launch this utility, you will get a main window and select Recover Drives and Partition Recovery option.
2. It will search for available hard drive partitions and specify the GUID drive from which you want to recover data.
3. Select the Preview option to view the recovered data prior to saving. If you are satisfied from this recovery software, buy this software then you can Save the recovered data on the desired location.