Internal hard drive is used to store computer programs, Operating Systems, important files etc. If there is no enough space on the internal hard drive, the user will make use of an external hard drive. It is a portable device which is connected to the computer system with a single high speed interface cable. Well, it is a plug and play device, where the user will store all important documents. While it is a portable device, it can also contain virus, which makes the data inside the drive to become inaccessible. No need to worry, for every problem there will be a solution. You can use External Hard Drive Raw Data Recovery tool, which has advanced algorithm for data recovery from external hard drive.
ExFAT abbreviated as Extended File Allocation Table is one of the latest and advanced file system available for Windows Operating Systems. ExFAT recovery software is the best tool to solve a problem regarding to an external hard drive, say it may be deletion of file, loss of file, formatting, re-partition or anything. You can also try this tool to perform recovery of raw partition
Scenarios for the loss of files
- * Virus Attack: One of the major problems for the loss of data is virus attack. If a virus enters the hard drive, and damages the file system of hard drive, then the files present in it will be lost. So the best is, to use ExFAT recovery tool for data recovery from external hard drive
- * Corruption of file system:If the file system of your external hard drive gets corrupted due to any malfunctioning, virus infection etc, then the files become in accessible.
- * Forcibily formatting hard drive: When you connect your external hard drive to system, sometimes an error pop up message will appear on the screen asking user whether to format the drive or not. If you format the drive, then the file system gets damaged which leads to a loss of raw data. It is difficult to retrieve data from external hard drive without using recovery software.
For all these entire problems, External Hard Drive Raw Data Recovery tool is the best and suitable tool for external hard drive raw data recovery.
External Hard Drive Raw Data Recovery tool not only enables to recover raw data, but also it helps to recover pictures, photos which may be in any format. To know more information about how to recover pictures, visit this link http://www.exfatrecovery.net/how-to-deleted-pictures-from-micro-sd-card.html
Features of ExFAT recovery tool
- 1.Has fast and effective inbuilt algorithms which takes only few minutes to perform entire drive scanning and it is the best tool to retrieve data from external hard drive.
- 2.It supports retrieval of data on both external and internal hard drives, memory card, USB drive or any other storage device.
- 3.It has capability to perform FAT hard drive recovery with utmost ease.
- 4.Most excellent tool for data recovery from external hard drive
- 5.It supports recovery of raw data.
- 6.It also recovers the deleted files like MS Office word document, Excel document, photos, images, videos etc.
- 7.With the help of this tool you can retrieve lost ExFAT partition from SSD, SDHC, SD, MicroSD, SDXC and other external storage devices.
- 8.It recovers data from the file system, which are deleted unintentionally.
- 9.It has the capability to restore the formatted file system.
- 10. You can also use this effective ExFAT recovery tool to recover partition not initialized in short span of time.
- 11.This recovery software provides a preview option which enables the user to view the file before saving.
- 12.It has “Save recovery session” option, so that no need to perform rescanning your hard drive and it resumes the saving process at any time.
Steps to recovery external hard drive raw data
Step1: Download and launch the External Hard Drive Raw Data Recovery Software. A new window will appear on the screen
Step2: Select “Recover Drives” from the screen.
Fig A. Main Screen
Step3: After selecting, again the next window will display with two options “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” to recover the data. Select “Partition Recovery” option.
Fig B. Select appropriate option
Step4: Select a logical drive which is affected and data needs to be recovered. Then the scanning process starts and displays a list of files that are recovered.
Fig C. Select Drive
Step5: Use “Preview” option to view the data recovered and save the recovered files in any destination folder
Fig D. Save Files
Note: You can save the recovered files only after buying the original software key. Save the recovered data in any folder except from the folder where the data has been affected.