“Sorry to disturb you guys, just listen to my problem please. I was formatting D drive of my Windows 10 laptop yesterday. Before completing this formatting, the battery power of my system went off and it got shut down. After restarting, I couldn’t find out that D drive on Explorer. I tried to locate this partition on Disk Management Utility also. But, disappointment was the result. The data which were present on that drive is very important to me. So, please give me suggestions to know how to recover data from windows 10 lost partition. I don’t want to lose those files.”
Don’t think like it is a rare case. It can happen to each one of you. The only difference here is a Windows 10 computer. But, actually it won’t alter any things related to partition loss or data recovery. You can use a tool for recovering files from Windows 10 lost partitions, which can even applied to other versions of Windows. But hardly, there isn’t much tools for that purpose which you can use without any hesitation. ExFAT Recovery tool is a tool which you can rely to recover data from windows 10 lost partition within few steps. Some of the situations where you can use this tool are listed below.
- Accidental Deletion of Partition: While performing different partition operations, partitions itself can get deleted itself from a Windows 10 machine. Diskpart command line utility, Windows Disk Management Tool, etc. are some places from which you can delete your partitions on Windows. For knowing more details about deleted partition recovery, you can check this page.
- During Formatting: If the formatting process of a Windows 10 partition got interrupted due to errors, it can result in the complete loss of partition from your PC. Improper System shutdown, OS errors are examples of this. Anyhow, you can use ExFAT recovery here to get back lost data from that lost partition.
- Other Reasons: This recovery tool is also applicable in various situations like OS upgradation issues, loss of partitions due to third party tools, etc.
ExFAT recovery tool recovers deleted, lost or inaccessible data from Windows 10 partitions within few mouse clicks. This tool is also applicable for older versions of Windows starting from Windows XP. You can use this tool on different types of hard drive interfaces like SATA, IDE, SCSI, eSATA, FireWire, Thunderbolt, etc. for restoring data from Windows 10 lost partitions. Even your hard drive becomes in a “dead” state, you can perform the recovery of data from it using this recovery tool. Refer the following page to know how to recover data from a dead hard drive: www.exfatrecovery.net/dead-hard-drive-data-recovery.html
Some More Relevant Features of ExFAT Recovery tool
- You can preview recovered files from a lost partition in a preview browser. Such data can be saved into any accessible location of your OS by purchasing full version of this tool.
- This tool allows you to sort recovered files on basis of “File Type View” where files are listed on the basis of different file attributes.
- You can create “Disk Images” if you want to bypass bad sectors on Windows 10 hard drive.
- Mac version of this recovery tool is also available which can be used for even Mac OS X Yosemite.
- With this tool, you can perform corrupt partition data recovery from Windows 10 NTFS drives, as well as from different other drives those are using different file systems like ExFAT, FAT32, HFS, etc.
- It can also recover data with ADS attribute from Windows 10 hard drive.
Steps to Recover Data from a Windows 10 Lost Partition
Step 1: Download and launch this data recovery software. From its home screen, select “Recover Drives” option.
Fig A: Main Screen
Step 2: The next window will display with two options “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery”. Here, you have to select “Partition Recovery” option.
Fig B: Select Partition Recovery
Step 3: This tool will scan and locate your lost partition from Windows 10 hard drive. Select it and click "Forward Arrow" to recover files from it.
Fig C: Select Lost Drive
Step 4: After scanning, recovered files wil be displayed. After purchasing the product key, you can save those files in any folder accessible to your host operating system.
Fig D: Save Recovered Files