How to recover ExFAT partition?
- Fast & effective scanning algorithm that scans the entire drive within few minutes
- Performs data recovery on formatted/reformatted hard drive partitions
- Support data retrieval on both internal & external hard drives
- Does not overwrite the affected file but creates a new one
- Preview option that enables users to view the file before recovering
The file system is one of the major components of Windows operating system-based computer and exFAT (Extended File Allocation Table) is the latest & advanced file system from Microsoft for their desktop OS Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows Vista. It also works with Microsoft Windows Server.
If you have a flash storage media like external hard drive or thumb drive or memory card, which you like to use on both Windows and Mac machine, then the exFAT file system is the right selection. ExFAT file system has been developed especially for flash drives. It can be used where the NTFS file system is not a correct solution, due to its data structure, or where the file size limit of the standard FAT32 file system is unacceptable. The exFAT file system comprises of a number of advanced features, which are not supported by NTFS file system and other variants of FAT file system. It supports access control lists and TFAT file system.
The big advantage of the exFAT file system is that it is simple to implement, hence it is used in devices such as cameras, USB drives, etc. It also makes a compatible bridge between a PC and a MAC, or Unix/Linux or Windows based system.
Under some circumstances, you may face strange problems with the exFAT file system that may prevent you from accessing data, causing serious data loss. At this point, you have to go for ExFAT data recovery software to get your valuable data recovered.
Although, exFAT is the most advanced file system available for Windows operating system, but in some cases, you may come across file system corruption and data loss situations. The exFAT file system may get damaged or deleted or lost in any of the below situations-
- You try to convert the file system of Windows hard drive and process is interrupted due to a power surge or improper removal of the external hard drive
- Unintentionally deleting files from your exFAT partition or external drive while deleting some other unwanted file
- You have resized an exFAT file system partition, that lead to file system corruption or data loss
- Infectious programs like viruses and spyware enter your system and damage the file system along with all the files present inside the hard drive
- Accidental formatting of exFAT drive while formatting some other drive and thereby losing all your files
- Improper system shutdown due to low battery, hard drive corruption or a power surge, that may corrupt the exFAT file system and in turn the data present inside it
- Hard drive formatting to reinstall the operating system and changing the file system may also lead to exFAT file system corruption
- Data deleted using “Shift+Delete” key combination which bypasses the Recycle Bin too.
- When the partition has been formatted and even been changed, for example: the cluster of the file system has been changed, there are possibilities of data loss from that partition.
Some features of ExFAT Recovery Software
- ExFAT Recovery has the capability to recover the deleted data and files which are deleted unintentionally from the exFAT file system.
- Restore formatted ExFAT file system, including quick formatting & complete formatting under the exFAT file system partition.
- Retrieve from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip, floppy disk or any other storage media.
- Support exFAT, FAT32, FAT16 and NTFS file systems.
- Restore deleted files from ExFAT like MS office word excel document, photo, image, video, music, email, etc.
- Support Raw recovery (RAW recovery means to read files without reference to an operating system. So after using RAW recovery function to scan the hard drive, the list of lost files will be displayed in a tree according to the file type.)
Recover Logical Partition: Did your logical partition corrupt due to file system corruption while making changes in it? If so, then don't worry and make use of one of the best ExFAT Recovery Software to retrieve logical partition data in an efficient way. For more info, visit: www.exfatrecovery.net/logical-partition.html
Recover Partition after resize: Have you ever lost your data when you resize the partition by using third party application? If so, then you can use ExFAT Recovery Software to restore your necessary information from lost partition. You can visit this page to know more about partition recovery after resize: http://www.exfatrecovery.net/partition-after-resize.html
Retrieve RAID 5 Partition: You can now, easily perform RAID 5 partition recovery process using powerful Hard Drive Recovery Software. RAID is generally, a data storage tools that combine multiple hard drive components into a single logical unit. This software successfully helps you to recover all your deleted or lost data from it due to different reasons within minutes.
Recover Partition from External Hard Drive: Have you lost or deleted partition from external hard drive and want to know how to recover partition from external hard drive? If YES, then don't be panic just make use of ExFAT Recovery Software. If you want to get more information about partition recovery from external hard drive, then go to the following link: http://www.exfatrecovery.net/partitions-from-external-hard-drive.html.
Recover Data from Crashed External Hard Drive: External hard drive is a important storage device where one can store thier imporatnt data as well as backup of thier system data. So, if this device gets crashed, then with the help of ExFAT Recovery Software one can easily recover data from crashed external hard drive. For more information visit the following link: http://www.exfatrecovery.net/data-from-crashed-external-hard-drive.html.
Recover NTFS Partition: Is your NTFS partition got lost or deleted and do you want to recover NTFS partition to recover all the data stored on it? Then, use NTFS Partition Recovery tool to recover NTFS partition. To know more about NTFS partition recovery visit: http://www.exfatrecovery.net/ntfs-partition.html.
Recover Data from Crashed Hard Drive: Want to know how to recover data from crashed hard drive? Then , just make use of Crashed Hard Drive Data Recovery Software and restore data from crashed hard drive. Visit http://www.exfatrecovery.net/data-from-crashed-hard-drive.html to get more detials.
Auto Shutdown Windows XP: If you want to shutdown Windows XP system automatically at a required time using this Remo MORE Software, which can effortlessly help you to carry out this shutdown task, then visit here: www.exfatrecovery.net/auto-shutdown-windows-xp.html.
Clean Free Space Windows 7: With the help Remo MORE software you can easily clean free space Windos 7 in order to improve system performance and to safeguard deleted confidential data. To know more about this Remo MORE Software, do visit this page: http://www.exfatrecovery.net/clean-free-space-windows-7.html.
Recover Unallocated Partition Data: If your hard drive partition is showing as unallocated and you need to restore important data from it, then ExFAT recovery tool will definitely help you in doing so. Go through http://www.exfatrecovery.net/unallocated-partition-data.html for complete information.
Recover Data from Seagate Hard Drive: If you have deleted or lost data from Seagate hard drive then do visit this page: http://www.exfatrecovery.net/seagate-hard-drive-data.html to recover Seagate hard drive data with utmost ease.
Lock Android Applications: Sometimes, it is tough to avoid your phone to be used by anyone else. In such situations, you will be scared of losing your data on your Android device or feel insecurity of your private data being accessed by others. You can prevent such things by locking Android Apps using Remo MORE App.
Recover Data from Hitachi Travelstar - If you have lost or deleted data from your Hitachi Travelstar notebook hard drive, then make use of this tool and restore all the data effectively. The tool works perfectly for both Windows & Mac Operating System.
Recover Lost Files FAT: FAT is one of the widely used file system. It is very essential to organize the save files in a hierarchical form. Hence, they are supported on all the operating systems and storage devices. Due to some accidents, you may lose data saved on your computer as a result of file system error. Take advantage of this software and restore your lost files from all supported devices
Recover Corrupted FAT32 Drive - Data from corrupted FAT32 partition can be easily recovered using the best tool available. EXFAT recovery software has a powerful scanning engine that can complete the recovery procedure within a short span of time and with utmost ease. It is compatible with all the versions of Windows as well as Mac OS.
Restore Lost Partition: Partitions are the divisions of hard drive. Each partition can be used to hold different categories of data. This makes the file to be organized well. Sometimes, due to certain incidents, you may lose such partition resulting in large amount of data. This software can help you to restore the partition files easily
Dell Laptop Partition Recovery: Dell is well known for its best and amazing laptop. People wish to own them because of its amazing performance. Sometimes, one might lose valuable data stored on Dell laptop partitions. This recovery software can restore data from your partitions easily
How to Recover Deleted Pictures from a Micro SD Card ExFAT? : This software restores deleted image files from MicroSD card. Using this tool you can rescue image files deleted due to virus attack, accidentally selecting delete all option, memory card corruption, etc. It supports recovery from memory cards of various manufacturing brands like Transcend, Kingston, Toshiba, etc. used on different digital camera brands like Samsung, Canon, Nikon, etc.
Recover FAT USB Drive: Recover data from formatted or corrupted FAT USB drive with a few simple steps given by this software. It can find deleted files as well as restores files from the inaccessible external storage devices.
Recover Missing Partition in Windows 7: There is no need to worry if you have lost partition in Windows 7 as evryone experiences this since every system will have partitions. You can recover missing partition from Windows 7 by using this tool. Go to this page to know the recovery process in detail: http://www.exfatrecovery.net/how-to-missing-partition-in-windows-7.html
Windows XP Registry Defrag: Windows XP system performance will decrease with time due to fragmentation. Use Remo MORE software to defragment registry on Windows XP and boost up the speed performance of your PC.
Steps to restore exFAT file system on Windows XP–
Step 1: Download & install ExFAT Recovery Software & run it.
Step 2: Select “Recover Partitions/Drives” option from the main screen.
Step 3: Select “Partition Recovery” option from the next screen.
Step 4: Now choose the logical drive that is being affected.
Step 5: Preview & save the recovered files in the destination folder of your wish. (It should be other than the affected one).
Helpful Tips –
Never use the hard disk after you have found that some files are missing or deleted. If you keep using it, the data recovery chances will reduce.